If you’re like a lot of visitors to our site…you’ve got questions about your retirement.
- Will I have enough money to retire comfortably?
- How much risk should I take with my savings and investments in retirement?
- What products are good for retirement investing? (And which ones are total ripoffs?)
- What’s the best way and time to take Social Security?
- How can I pay less in taxes when the government makes me take Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from my IRA?
It’s so confusing!!
But don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Retirement Tips was started by a well trained team of complete financial geeks. Yeah, we weren’t the cool kids growing up, but we are masters of financial calculators and have a (dangerous) obsession with breaking down the complex world of finance into practical steps to actually help people.
Would you like to learn more about our free retirement planning online workshop?Take me there
You see, the financial markets aren’t really that complicated. But, the big financial companies are typically best served if you think that’s the case.
I guess their thought is if it’s confusing, you’ll need them more.
Which will make you buy their expensive products.
Which, may or may not work, but if you’re paying them enough money, maybe they don’t even care if you benefit?
That whole process is not okay.
So, we’re here to completely obliterate bad financial advice. And, make good retirement choices simple.
Enjoy…and many thanks for visiting,